Haven’t been making a playlist for a while so here’s one for you
- Hippie sabbotage - Stay High remix
- Odeza - If there’s time
- Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball remix
- Iggy Azalea - Black Widow remix
- The Weeknd - The zone
- Notorious B.I.G - Ezra’z
- Miley Cyrus - Adore you remix
- Lana Del Rey - west coast remix
- Iggy Azalea - No medicore
- Iggy Azalea - Black widow
- Iggy Azalea - Change your life
- A$ap Rocky - Long live A$ap
- Kanye West - Going High
- Lykke Li - No rest for the wicked
- Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
And he does feel happy, though. He can be happy. He just doesn’t show it as much as the others do.
There was a whole episode about that - Piglet sees him sitting on a hilltop and thinks he’s sadder than usual, and does all he can to cheer him up. Nothing works and the next day he’s back on the hill, and Piglet apologizes because he thinks in trying to help, he just made him sad again and ”I don’t come here when I’m sad. I come up here because I’m happy.”
There’s just something about that…